Jessie's Recipe: Strawberry Smoothie Bowl
It's strawberry season! 🍓 We're loving fresh berries in our smoothie bowls blended with Upright's high-protein instant oatmilk topped with a other berries and a little crunch (we like buckwheat for a gluten-free option but nuts, seeds, or granola also work great!). Learn how to make this at home by following Jessie along in the kitchen!
What you'll need:
- 1 large handful of strawberries
- 1 banana
- 1 sachet of Vanilla Upright High-Protein Instant Oatmilk
- 1 cup of ice
- 1 cup of water
- Pour in the strawberries, sliced up banana, Vanilla Upright Instant Oatmilk, ice cubes, and water into a blender
- Blend for 30-45 seconds
- Pour smoothie into a cup or bowl
- Top it off with your favorite fruits and nuts
We hope you enjoyed making this delicious strawberry smoothie bowl! Stay tuned for more recipes from Jessie!
🛒Shop here for more delicious Upright Oatmilk!