Jessie's Recipe: Pumpkin Spice Latte
It's finally Fall season! 🍂 And with Fall comes delicious drinks, like pumpkin spice latte! 🎃 Here's our take on making the best tasting, most nutritious, and heart-warming pumpkin spice latte with Upright Instant Oatmilk. Follow along with Jessie from your kitchen!
2 small lattes or 1 large cup
What you'll need:
- 1 cup oat milk (1 sachet of Upright Instant Oatmilk Regular & 8 oz of water)
- 2 tbsp pumpkin puree
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/4 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup hot coffee
- Combine oatmilk, maple syrup, pumpkin puree, pumpkin pie spice, and vanilla extract in a pan above a stove top until bubbles appear around the edges
- Pour heated mixture into a blender or milk frother until mixture is foamy
- Pour foamy mixture into a cup with hot coffee
- Enjoy! 🤎
We hope you enjoyed making this pumpkin spice latte! Stay tuned for more recipes from Jessie!
🛒Shop here for more delicious Upright Oatmilk!