Jessie's Recipe: Boba Oatmilk Tea
Who wants boba?? Try out this boba milk tea to get protein-packed deliciousness on a hot day. What’s even better about it is that it’s plant-based and Upright oatmilk friendly! Learn how to make this at home by following Jessie along in the kitchen!
What you'll need:
- 1 sachet Upright Instant Oatmilk, original
- 3 teaspoons sugar
- 1 cup hot tea of your choice
- 1 cup ice
- Make 1 cup of hot tea with your choice of tea bag
- Add in 1 sachet of Upright Instant Oatmilk to the hot tea
- Add 3 teaspoons of sugar
- Mix it all together
- Add boba (however much you want!)
- Add 1 cup of ice
We hope you enjoyed making this delicious boba oatmilk tea! Stay tuned for more recipes from Jessie!
🛒Shop here for more delicious Upright Oatmilk!